Your privacy is important to us
- We will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes of responding to your requests. All information we collect will be by fair and lawful means.
- We will ensure that security safeguards are in place to protect your personal information in a manner appropriate to its sensitivity.
- We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes other than the purposes specified at time of collection, or without your prior consent.
- We will not share, sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to any third party.
- Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of your personal information, and at any time you have the right to notify CLIA-NWC and update your personal information.
- At any time, if you request, we will remove your personal information from our files.
The CLIA-NWC site uses a cookies to maintain session information. The purpose of the cookie is to preserve your session while you visit the site. The contents of the cookie are randomly generated session identifiers (CFID and CFTOKEN). No personal information is stored in the cookies, nor do we create cookies to store any client variables.
More about cookies